Fund Raising 2019
The Sadna is an integrative project in Gush Etzion that caters to special education children from the age of 2 and up, who fall between the cracks and find no solution for their needs in the Special Educational system. Among them are students who with the aid of a therapeutic program will be mainstreamed into other frameworks. Others will remain connected to the Sadna throughout their lives
The Sadna has several programs:
- A Kindergarten employing several young women with special needs as kindergarten helpers together with a senior teacher. 30 normative children learn together with children with special needs.
- A school for inclusive special education consisting of 10 classes for children with varying disabilities
- An agricultural farming program that provides vocational training and employment opportunities for people with special needs
- Assisted living in communities in Gush Etzion
- 6 apartments for young men with special needs
- and 2 apartment for women with special needs
- “Merchav Meshalev”, a unique project whereby once a week, students from other schools are invited to the Sadna for an intensive day of activities.
Swim4Sadna 2019 – our annual Kinneret swim fundraiser – will serve to raise funds toward a new sports center for the Sadna community.
Further details on the sports center will be available soon